An award-winning agency, Honner is Australia’s leading independent PR, marketing and content agency specialising in financial services, fintech and corporate clients. Founded in 1997, our team of communications professionals works with some of the world’s leading financial brands.
We are looking for a reliable and mature professional to provide day to day administrative support to our busy client account teams. Ideal candidates will have many years’ experience working in a busy office environment – bringing strong organisational and administrative skills, and a talent for juggling a range of research, reporting and client support services.
Your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Media monitoring for clients – using our platform Streem
- Distributing press releases – using our platform Streem
- Client reporting – delivering monthly or quarterly reports of client outcomes
- Managing and updating media lists – using our platform Telum
- Research support – delivering on desktop research briefs and creating compelling Powerpoint presentation materials
- Assisting with client administration / documentation including meeting agendas, proposals; setting up meetings and general client liaison support
This is a new role and is intended to take the administrative load off our busy client account teams.
This is not intended to be an entry role into a PR or communications career – what we are looking for is a mature and reliable person who will provide day to day administrative support to our account teams.
- 10+ years’ experience working in a professional office / administrative role
- Strong technology skills – proficient using MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and more
- Strong English language / comprehension skills – you will need to get across and assess a lot of information / media quickly each day
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work collaboratively across a range of teams / levels of seniority
- Demonstrated research skills and the ability to think laterally / solve problems
- Demonstrated client relationship management skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously with a high degree of independence, perform well under pressure and be a team player
- An interest in / understanding of finance and financial media would be an asset
- An undergraduate degree would be a plus
- Minium 3 days in the office including Mondays and Wednesdays – we are based in Sydney CBD, close to transport hubs
What we offer
- A fun, friendly and collaborative team
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working environment
- Up to 24 days annual leave + option for additional personal leave
- Centrally-located Sydney CBD office
- Strong work-life balance
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org