We are a fast-growing marketing and PR agency seeking energetic, results-oriented communications professionals to join our Sydney team. This is an exciting opportunity for a recent finance or PR / communications graduate (or someone in their final semester) who wants to use their creative communications skills in a blue-chip business environment.
Who we are looking for
- We are currently seeking a smart, ambitious person for our latest graduate intake.
- Final year OR recent communications / finance graduate who can demonstrate a clear interest, passion, or exposure to finance / commerce
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Passion for media and communications – knowledge of social media platforms and their use in a business context
- Creative, lateral thinker
- Team player who is hard working and highly organised
- Strong technical skills across a range of applications (Excel, PowerPoint etc) a plus
- Based in our Sydney office, the position will allow the right candidate to launch their communications career while gaining broad insights into the workings of some of Australia’s and the world’s leading corporate and financial brands.
- This is a fast-paced and varied role where you will work with a busy account team across a portfolio of interesting local and global brands.
- Your duties will include creating media and marketing materials, developing relationships with journalists and clients, managing social media channels, reporting and measuring campaigns, and managing various databases. For ambitious professionals, there is room to quickly grow, progress and take on more responsibility.
What we offer
- Highly competitive salary package.
- Flexible working environment.
- Up to 24 days annual leave + option for additional personal leave.
- A structured mentoring program ensuring your career continues to move forward.
- A strong agency training program offering a combination of in-house and external trainers, together with training allowances.
- Opportunity to work with our global agency partners and the potential for international secondments.
- Experience working across some of the world’s leading brands including local and global banks, asset managers, crypto providers, fintechs, hedge funds, ESG specialists, super funds and more.
- A fun, friendly and experienced team offering the opportunity to fast track your career as a financial tech expert.
- Great work life balance
An award-winning agency, Honner is Australia’s leading independent PR, marketing and content agency specialising in financial services, fintech and corporate clients. We work with a wide range of global brands with reach across the APAC region.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, please send a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org